Description: Semi-industrial inkjet and aerosol jet printer used to print prototype devices with high resolution. Ceradrop printer line is comprised of a Ceradrop InkJet printer, Ceradrop Otpomec aerosol controller and Novacentrix pulsforge control module.
- Substrates: up to 305 mm x 305 mm with thickness up to 10 mm;
- Accuracy: high accuracy five axis with motorized adjustable printing resolution, substrate alignment (+/-2 μm) and nozzles self-calibration (< +/-3 μm);
- Curing by: IR, UV, Novacentrix PulseForge®, Xenon Sinteron;
- Print resolution: < 5 μm x 5 μm;
- Print heads number: Up to 3 Inkjet heads and 1 Aerosol Jet® head;
- Print head types: Single nozzle; Low cost Dimatix Cartridges, Q-class printheads; Dimatix, Konica-Minolta and other on request; (Xaar, Kyocera, Ricoh, Toshiba, Seiko…etc.);
- Aerosol Jet® Technology: Pneumatic atomizer and Fine feature printhead; Nozzle size 100 μm to 300 μm; Ink viscosity 1-1000 cP;
- Mounting: “Smart door” technology; Accurate fast mount for printheads and its electronics;
- Ink tank: Cartridge 2 mL to 50 mL; Aggressive solvents compatible;
- Print head heating: Up to 60°C;
- Print head maintenance: Automated cleaning station.
Link for additional information (if any):