Equipment: Home-made screen-printing system
Acquisition year: 2012
Description: A custom-made, easy-to-use, and portable screen-printing system is available for deposition of thick films on flexible substrates (e.g. paper, textile, cork, glass, plastic), using commercial pastes (e.g. carbon, silver, dielectric, thermochromic, etc) and custom formulations (e.g. electrolytes, metal oxide nanostructures, conductive polymers).
- Manual control;
- Single squeegee head;
- Screen adapters;
- Max print area: 10 cm x 29.7 cm;
- Max substrate size: A4 size;
- Max screen size: 46 cm x 66 cm;
- Minimum feature size: ≈150 µm (depending on the ink);
- Alignment accuracy: ±150 μm;
- Ink viscosity: 300 – 50000 cp.