Equipment: nTact slot die coater
Technique: Slot die coater
Contact person (RISE): Yusuf Mulla (email@example.com)
Responsible: Subimal Majee (Subimal.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: The nRad line of slot die coater is based on nTact’s patented technology. The slot die coaters design allows accurate deposition of a wide range of materials onto sheets for a variety of applications. Substrate sizes are up to A4 (210×300 mm)as well as 6- and 8-inch wafer.
- Capable of depositing thin films from 20 nm to over 100 µm
- Process viscosities ranging from under 1 cP to several thousand cP’s / mPa-s.
- Linear servomotor driven air bearing stage for smooth operation and accurate coating
- User friendly controls with on board touch screen and PC based software
- Extremely low fill volumes ideal for testing small samples of material
- Recipe parameters and process development all transferable to nTact’s larger production systems.