Description: Automated, programmable benchtop spray coating system with coordinated XYZ motion control using Windows-based software and user-friendly teach pendant with trackball. Versatile R&D to mid-volume production thin film coatings.
- Work area: 400 mm x 400 mm x 100 mm;
- Air: 551.6 kPa (80 PSI) dry unlubricated air;
- Motors: Brushless DC servo;
- Ultrasonic nozzle designs: AccuMist, Impact, Vortex, MicroMist, or Propel;
- Heat and/or vacuum plate (optional): 150, 250C heat/vac or 500C heat;
- Head configuration (optional): up to two heads (Ultrasonic or Vector);
- Common options: Wire/rod coater, Ultrastatic ESC, Nozzle rotate and or tilt, 1 or 2 drawer load system, N2 Rich Environment, LEL Sensors, cleanroom upgrade, aggressive material upgrade;
- Liquid delivery: Common Liquid Delivery: Syringe pump (standard, Sonic or stirring), gantry mounted syringe pump, MicroFlow, SonoFlow Fusion, HyperFlow catalyst pump;
- Dimensions W x H x D: 944 mm x 831 mm x 794 mm.
Link for additional information (if any):