Description: An automatic film applicator improves the consistency of a drawdown. When more than one operator is drawing down the same coating or ink, the dry film appearance will vary because of different drawdown techniques. Drawdown speed and pressure on the applicator tool will impact the results.
- The clipboard size will accommodate a 19 x 26 cm chart;
- One stroke length is available;
- Traverse speed: 50 – 500 mm/s;
- Traverse speed accuracy: 10 mm/s;
- Display resolution: 10 mm/s;
- Wire bar diameter: 10 – 13 mm;
- Wire bar test length: 200 mm;
- Wire bar minimum length: 305 mm;
- Stroke length: 240 mm;
- Test panel size: 250 mm x 195 mm;
- Pre-set speed memories: 4;
- Dimensions: 310 mm x 200 mm x 565 mm;
- Weight: 16.4 kg.
Link for additional information (if any):