Description: Neya is the new generation of centrifuges recently developed by Remi group that is used for the separation of particles from a solution through use of a rotor, according to their size, shape, density, viscosity of the medium and rotor speed.
- Maximum capacity: 4 x 175 mL (swing out) – 6 x 100 mL (fixed angle);
- Maximum speed: 4500 rpm (swing out) – 6000 rpm (fixed angle);
- Timer: 0:30 to 99:50 (mm:ss) and continuous mode;
- Acceleration levels: L-M-H (low – medium – high);
- Deceleration levels: L-M-H (low – medium – high);
- Indication of rotor: Yes
- Noise: 55 dB;
- Directive / Standard IEC 61010-1 ; IEC 61010-2-020;
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 450 x 590 x 330 mm;
- Weight: 40 Kg;
- Height of access to the chamber: 275 mm;
- Supply: 220-240 V, 50 Hz single phase.
Link for additional information (if any):