Equipment: J.P. Selecta – Centrofriger BLT
Contact person (UNINOVA): Pedro Barquinha (email@example.com), Inês Cunha (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Responsible: Inês Cunha (email@example.com)
Description: BLT is a versatile high-speed centrifuge with microprocessor control, maintenance free induction motor drive, and composed of a large range of rotors and adapters. It is used for the separation of particles from a solution through use of a rotor, according to their size, shape, density, viscosity of the medium and rotor speed.
- Refrigerated, temperature range -12 °C to 40 °C;
- External case of DUR-AL alloy with ABS plastic coated front AISI 304 stainless steel bowl;
- Max. Volume: 400 mL;
- Max. number of tubes: 4 x 100 mL;
- Height / Width / Depth (exterior): 34 x 41 x 71 cm;
- Power: 960 W;
- Weight: 39 Kg.
- Induction drive maintenance free motor;
- Low noise level 50-60 dBa;
- Robust all metal construction:
- External case made from DUR-Al alloy;
- Internal bowl and top plate all stainless steel;
- Internal steel safety chamber within the case.
- Electronic circuits, microprocessor digital control of all parameters and functions: speed, acceleration, brake, RCF, temperature, timer, 10 program storage, automatic rotor recognition and alarm system;
- Rotor identification head, when the centrifuge lid is closed the rotor communicates all the data of the functions of it;
- All Rotors, buckets and adapters are identified with an inalterable engraved laser code;
- Air circulation system, to limit any excessive rise in temperature within the centrifuge;
- Hermetically sealed compressor, mounted on anti-vibration mounts with recirculating evaporator around the centrifuge chamber (only applies to refrigerated centrifuges).
Link for additional information: https://grupo-selecta.com/productos/centrifuga-centrofriger–blt-230v-50hz–7001769