Equipment: Laser micromachining workstation – FemtoLAB
Technique: Laser structuring
Contact person (Technische Universität Dresden): Ali Shaygan Nia (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hans Kleemann (email@example.com)
Responsible: Hans Kleemann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: FemtoLAB is a femtosecond laser micromachining workstation. It offers combined laser micromachining processes at a submicron resolution and can perform a variety of applications (e.g. surface and volume micro- and nano- structuring, femtosecond laser ablation, laser grooving, multiphoton polymerization (MPP) | direct laser writing (DLW), laser cutting & drilling, etc).
- Can be used on myriad materials like glass, metals, plastic, ceramics, silicon etc.
- Implements a high power, ultrashort pulse IR, green, UV laser with automated optical path selection
- 10 W of available laser power at wavelengths of 1030nm, 515nm and 343nm
- Mechanical axes in X, Y and Z directions with positioning accuracy of ± 0.3 µm
- Real-time visualization and positioning camera with feature recognition
- Compatibility with substrates as large as 16×16 cm2 with water cooling on Laser system and dedicated air cooling on mechanical and electrical system
Link for additional information: https://wophotonics.com/products/femtolab/