Description: Microcentrifuge ideal for laboratory use up to 21,100 x g. This microcentrifuge can be used in protein isolation and purification protocols as well as in covalent conjugation protocols. Refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in just 9 minutes.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz;
- Net Weight: 28.0 kg;
- Rotor: 24 x 1.5/2 mL Rotor with Clickseal Biocontainment Lid;
- Capacity: 24 x 1.5/2 mL;
- Max. speed: 14800 rpm;
- Max. RCF: 21100 g;
- Temperature range: -9°C to +40°C;
- Certifications/Compliance: CSA, CE, IVD;
- Type: Benchtop Centrifuge;
- Electrical Requirements: 100 V 50/60 Hz;
- Run time: 1 – 99 min;
- Standards: IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020;
- Dimensions (H x W x d): 44.5 x 29.5 x 33 (cm);
- Samples: 1.5 mL microcentrifuge tubes.
Link for additional information: https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/75002447