Equipment: Screen Printer AUREL C920
Contact person (Warsaw University of Technology): Jakub Krzemiński (Jakub.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Responsible: Daniel Janczak (email@example.com)
Description: AUREL C920 (with a vision system and two TV cameras to simplify the alignment operation between screen/stencil and substrate) is a high precision free stand screen/stencil printing machine and meets the requirements for high quality automatic printing on large areas.
- ProAlign Vision system.
- 350 mm x 400 mm work table with multiholes for flexible substrates.
- Adapter for different screens.
- Max print area: 350 x 400 mm.
- Max substrate size: 450 x 450 mm.
- Max squeegee width: 400 mm.
- Max screen size: 540 x 540 mm.
- Print stroke 50 ÷ 400 mm.
- Squeegee speed 0 ÷ 300 mm/sec.
- Squeegee pressure 0 ÷ 12 Kg.
- Printing capacity: 10 ÷ 15 sec + printing time.
Link for additional information: https://www.aurelautomation.com/machines/screen-stencil-printer-c920/