Description: The Laurell WS-650-23 spin coater is compact and packed with advanced features. This 650-series coater system will accommodate up to ø150mm wafers and 102mm × 102mm) substrates and features a maximum rotational speed of 10000 RPM (based on a ø100mm silicon wafer).
- Substrate Size: 20mm×20mm substrates up to 102mm×102mm (4″×4″) substrates;
- Spin speed: Up to 10 000 RPM;
- 20 program / 51 steps per program memory storage on each controller;
- Step time from 0.1 seconds to 99 minutes 59.9 seconds;
- Compatible for both organic and acidic solvents.
Link for additional information (if any):