Description: The laboratory Screen printer 1000 is used exclusively for printing rigid and flexible materials in the format 400 x 400 mm and a maximum thickness of 20 mm. The precise table guidance, in conjunction with highly dynamic servo driver, ensures high register accuracy.
- High precision screen printer;
- Automatic screen alignment with CCD cameras;
- Automatic substrate alignment with CCD cameras;
- Teachable camera software to allow different fiducial marks;
- Patented squeegee system with automatic pressure control and self alignment;
- Automated change of screen without removal of squeegee and flood bar;
- PLC Control of all printing parameters with Siemens color touch panel;
- Documentation and download of process parameters to perform statistics.
Link for additional information (if any):