Equipment: Cutting and Engraving Machine – Universal Laser Systems PLS6MW
Technique: Laser cutting and engraving
Contact person (AlmaScience): Luís Pereira (email@example.com)
Responsible: Diana Gaspar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: The PLS6MW (Multi-Wavelength) is a free-standing platform that uses multiple laser wavelengths to process the broadest possible spectrum of materials and supports either CO2 or fiber lasers.
- Work area: 813 mm x 457 mm;
- Wavelengths: 10.6 µm (CO2 laser) and 1.06 µm (fiber laser);
- Laser power: 60 W (CO2 laser) and 50 W (fiber laser);
- Motorized Z axis lifting capacity: 18 kg;
- Available Lenses: 2.0 in (51 mm);
- Multi-Material – Process an endless number of materials available today and in the future (acrylic; kapton; PEN; tetrapak; paper; glass and metal);
- Multi-Process – Cut, engrave and mark.
Link for additional information: https://www.ulsinc.com/products/platforms/pls6mw