Equipment: Cutting and Engraving Machine – Universal Laser Systems VLS3.50
Technique: Laser cutting and engraving
Contact person (AlmaScience): Luís Pereira (email@example.com)
Responsible: Diana Gaspar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: The desktop VLS3.50 is small enough to fit on a work surface yet powerful enough to meet the requirements of on-demand production. The VLS3.50 comes standard with Laser Interface and a number of additional options are available to enhance your laser processing capabilities. All Universal laser platforms use interchangeable components, giving you the ability to tailor your system to fit your needs.
- Work area: 24 x 12 in (610 x 305 mm).
- Laser power: 50W
- Maximum part size: 26.75 x 14.6 x 4 in (679 x 370 x 102mm).
- Rotary capacity:
- Max Diameter 5 in (127 mm) with 1.5 in (38.1 mm) lens.
- Min Diameter 1 in (25.4 mm) with 2 in (50.8 mm) lens.
- Motorized Z axis lifting capacity: 20 lbs (9 kg).
- Available Lenses: 2.0 in (51 mm).
- Multi-Material – Process an endless number of materials available today and in the future (acrylic; kapton; PET; PEN; tetrapak; paper; glass).
Link for additional information: https://www.ulsinc.com/