Description: UV-Vis spectrometer Cary 5000 is for the measurement for both solution and solid sample. It provides precise transmittance or reflectance measurements in the ultraviolet to near-infrared regions. The level of sensitivity in the near-infrared region is significantly enhanced and extended by using PbSmart NIR detector. Spectra can be obtained without interruption for the entire range, with a high level of sensitivity and precision. NMR measurement for solution samples for structure elucidaiton. Standart measurements for 1H, 13C, 11B, 19F and many more nuclei. Automatic measurement for up to 24 samples. Temperature control unit, which allows cooling to -30 °C and heating up to 120°C for in situ reaction monitoring.
- Wavelength range: 175–3300 nm range
- using a PbSmart NIR detector for extended photometric range
- Maximum Scanning Speed UV-Vis 2,000 nm/min, NIR 8,000 nm/min
- Measure beyond 8.0 absorbance units with reference beam attenuation
- Variable slit widths (down to 0.01 nm) for optimum control over data resolution
Link for additional information (if any):