Description: The HL5500PC is a high-performance Hall Effect Measurement System with a 0.5 T permanent magnet. It enables measurement of resistivity, carrier concentration and mobility on a wide range of semiconductors and with minimum effort in sample preparation.
- Basic instrument can measure sheet resistivities up to ≈10 MΩ/square and Hall voltages of ≈10 μV.
- With the high impedance buffer amplifier, extended sheet resistivity measurement capability to 100GΩ/square and source currents as low as 1pA.
- Temperature dependent measurements between 90 K and 550 K
- Ideal sample size: 1×1 to 1.5×1.5 cm2 (1 mm thick)
- Accepts Van der Pauw, bar, or bridge shaped geometries
Link for additional information (if any):