Description: FTIR allows the determination of the molecular groups of all organic materials, and many inorganic materials. Works on transmission or reflection mode (ATR).
- Measurement range: 4000 – 400 cm-1
- Sample size: 1 cm diameter or 15mmx15mm
- Sample type: powders (in KBr pellets) and thin films (on c-Si wafers polished on both sides)
- Measurement range: 4500 – 525 cm-1.
- Sample size: 1mL (liquids), 100mg (powders), >3 mm diameter (films and bulk samples)
- Sample type: liquids, powders, thin films (films < 2.5µm: standard c-Si wafers; films > 2.5µm: any substrate) and bulk samples (flat surfaces)
Link for additional information (if any):