Equipment: QE-R EnliTech
Technique: Quantum Efficiency/ incident photon-to-electron conversion efficiency (IPCE) Measurement System
Contact person (Hellenic Mediterranean University): Konstantinos Rogdakis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: QE-R quantum efficiency system is a PV cell tester which can provide cell’s QE (quantum efficiency), PV-EQE (external quantum efficiency), IPCE, SR (spectral response), IQE (internal quantum efficiency), Reflectance. Two independent lock-in amplifiers, which monitor the optical power and measure the device signal simultaneously.
- Absolute light intensity calibration.
- SR, EQE measuring.
- Auto in-situ Jsc(EQE) calculation.
- Auto Jsc(EQE) calculation at each wavelength.
- IQE calculation.
- Bandgap analysis.
- Data collecting and analyzing.
- Mismatch factor (MMF) calculation.
- Signal monitoring function.