Description: Analytical and preparative separation of organic molecules of a wide variety. High throughput, low analysis time and minimal sample carryover. High linearity for increasing loads gives optimal and repeatable separations for a wide range of analytes and scales. The common column connector renders a wide variety of stationary phases compatible. Detection by UV/VIS absorption and refraction index ensures the proper detection of every injected compound. Automated peak detection and fraction collector minimize the manual effort in the sample collection.
- CBM-20A System controller, up to 8 connectable modules
- LC-20AP parallel-type double plunger flow controller, up to 4 solvents simultaneously
- FCV20AH2 flow line selector
- SPD-M20A Photodiode Array Detector
- RID-20A refractive index Detector
- FRC-10A fraction collector