Description: Viscometer is an instrument used to measure the viscosity of a fluid. Viscosity is the physical quantity that indicates the internal friction of the fluid when it flows. It is the ability of the fluid to resist deformation. It is an important index to identify some finished products or semi-finished products.
- Main technical data
- 1) Measuring range: 1~2000000mPa s
- 2) Rotor types: 1#, 2#, 3# and 4# rotors; (The 0# rotor allows you to determine a viscosity as low as 0.1 mPa s.)
- 3) Rotor speed: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm/dots; automatically
- 4) Accuracy: ±1.0% of range
- 6) Ambient temperature: 5℃~35℃; Relative humidity: ≤80%