Description: The LSM 700 is a light microscopy system that uses laser light in a confocal beam path to capture defined optical sections of the material sample and combine them into a three-dimensional image stack. The precise optical sectioning of thick specimens is provided by a motorized z-axis drive.
- Microscope Axio Imager.Z2m (Upright stand)
- Z drive step motor (smallest increment of 10nm)
- Motorized XY scanning stage
- Motorized master pinhole (diameter continuously adjustable)
- Reflected-light objectives lenses of magnification 10X, 20X, 50X, 100X and 63X for use with immersion oil.
- Pigtail-coupled solid-state laser with polarization-preserving single-mode fiber. Customizable intensity adjustment of the included laser lines: 405 nm (5 mW), 488 nm (10 mW), and 555 nm (10 mW).
- Two confocal detection channels (reflection/fluorescence), each with high-sensitivity PMT detector (spectral increment: 1 nm)
- Variable short pass beam splitter for precise tuning of wavelength at which signals are split (splitting possible between 420 and 630 nm, minimum step: 1 nm)
Link for additional information: