Equipment: Keysight 33500B
Technique: Waveform Generator
Contact person (UNINOVA): Pedro Barquinha (firstname.lastname@example.org), Inês Cunha (email@example.com)
Responsible: Jorge Martins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: Keysight 33500B is a Waveform Generator. It has two channels (that can be synchronized) and allows for arbitrary waveform generation.
- Amplitude range: 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp into 50 Ω.
- DC range: ± (5 VDC – Peak AC) into 50 Ω and ± (10 VDC – peak AC) into open circuit
- 17 waveforms (e.g. sine, square, ramp, PRBS, Gaussian Noise, Cardiac, Haversine, and Lorentz).
- 1 µHz to 20-30 MHz,
- Built-in modulation (AM, FM, PM FSK and PWM)
- Two independent channels that can be coupled
- Creation of signals by summing waveforms (up to 4), or by sequencing waveforms
- Arbitrary wave generation: 64 MSamples per channel and up to 1 GSamples/s
- Waves can be generated in PC (www.keysight.com/find/benchvue) and transferred by USB to the wave generator.
- Pulses with f = 1 µHz to 20 MHz or 30 MHz with independent rise and fall edge times (down to 2.9 ns)
- Can be triggered externally
Link for additional information: