Equipment: Olympus BX51
Technique: Optical and Fluorescence Microscopy
Contact person (UNINOVA): Pedro Barquinha (email@example.com), Inês Cunha (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Responsible: Rita Branquinho (email@example.com)
Description: The optical microscope is a standard modular microscope that permits sample observation and images acquisition and analysis through the Cell A software. The Olympus BX51 is also equipped for Fluorescence observation.
- 5 objectives (5x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x);
- Amplification from 50x up to 1000x;
- Bright field and dark field observation;
- 3 Fluorescence cubes: UV; Blue and Green;
- 3 Megapixels camera;
- Image acquisition, analysis and measurement software.
Link for additional information: https://arf.berkeley.edu/files/webfiles/all/arf/equipment/laboratory/microscope/oly_bx51/olympus_bx-51_bx52_microscope_manual.pdf