Equipment: Olympus BX51
Description: The optical microscope is a standard modular microscope that permits sample observation and images acquisition and analysis through the Cell A software. The Olympus BX51 is also equipped for Fluorescence observation.
- 5 objectives (5x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x);
- Amplification from 50x up to 1000x;
- Bright field and dark field observation;
- 3 Fluorescence cubes: UV; Blue and Green;
- 3 Megapixels camera;
- Image acquisition, analysis and measurement software.
Link for additional information (if any):