Description: Digital storage oscilloscope is an electronic device consisting of numerous software and electronic hardware modules that allow to capture, process, view, and store electrical signals. Particularly useful for waveform measurements on analog circuits.
- 100 Mhz bandwidth.
- 2 analog channels.
- 1 GS/s sample rate on all channels.
- 20k point record length on all channels.
- Advanced triggers include pulse, runt, and line triggers.
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views.
- USB 2.0 host port on front panel for quick and easy data storage.
Link for additional information (if any):